EOS WG agenda
Glenn Waters
2002-11-13 04:09:18 UTC
So far the only agenda item that I have received is to discuss the OOPS
draft. The OOPS work is the only draft in this working group that has
significant support. Even though this draft was submitted "minutes" late we
have approval from our ADs to discuss this draft. The version that will be
discussed can be found at:

http://eos.hardakers.net/draft-hardaker-eos-oops-02pre.txt

If there are any other agenda items please let me know.

Cheers, /gww
Glenn Mansfield Keeni
2002-11-19 05:14:33 UTC
Post by Glenn Waters
So far the only agenda item that I have received is to discuss the OOPS
draft. The OOPS work is the only draft in this working group that has
significant support. Even though this draft was submitted "minutes" late
we have approval from our ADs to discuss this draft. The version that
http://eos.hardakers.net/draft-hardaker-eos-oops-02pre.txt
If there are any other agenda items please let me know.
I could use a 5-10 minute slot to present the developmemnts/status on the
Aggregation drafts.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-01.txt &
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glenn-mo-taggr-mib-00.txt
Post by Glenn Waters
Cheers, /gww
Thanks

Glenn
Glenn Mansfield Keeni
2002-11-20 03:47:17 UTC
Post by Glenn Mansfield Keeni
I could use a 5-10 minute slot to present the developmemnts/status on the
Aggregation drafts.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-01.txt &
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-glenn-mo-taggr-mib-00.txt
It seems that this time slot will not be there (unless there is interest
shown on the mailing list on the MO-aggregation proposal).
Well, I intended demonstrating the effects of MO aggregation. This is also
visible at
http://pc5.sendai.wide.ad.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-10ms.html
http://pc5.sendai.wide.ad.jp/HRTM/hrtmapplet-5sec.html
You will need a Java enabled browser with the JDK1.4 compatible JRE
installed. You will see the traffic generated by an snmpwalk seen in
high resolution(10ms) and ordinary resolution 5sec.

In case you have problems let me know. I will be around.

Glenn M Keeni